Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just Another day in the Shop.

Hopefully tonight I will have time to write a real blog post and tell you about this blog, who I am was, who I have become, and why this blog. But for now, I wanted to at least get this blog up and running. I have long list if things to do in the shop today. My To Do List today
1) Get a drawing done for a customer so she can give it to her husband as a present. She's giving him a paint job for his bike as a Christmas gift.

2)Paint clearcoat on some parts for a customer in Switzerland.

3)Clearcoat some parts for a customer in Washington State.

4)Work on some artwork for a customer right here in NC.

Then of course there are the female head of household things I need to do

1)Pay bills (not fun at all)

2)Clean the house.

3)Figure what I can cook for the next 3 days when Michael, my 13 yr old stepson visits. Includes a Christmas meal.

4)Finishing wrapping gifts.

5)Go grocery shopping or make a list and trust my other half to do it.

6) Buy a gift for Josh, my 23 year old stepson.

A women's work is never done. Off I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment