Tuesday, June 23, 2015

2015??? My God!

I'm a bad blogger. I have not written a post since 2012. The main reason for this is I just don't have time. But then I really do. i just don't blog. The problem is, I try and get all elaborate when I should just type a quick paragraph of my thoughts on that day. Do people really want to read more than two paragraphs? I sure don't. Send me an email that goes on to the bottom of the screen and I'll go right past it, meaning to get back to it later. The reason I'm blogging today, after a three absence, is I'm annoyed this morning. More about that tomorrow, the reason why I'm annoyed. I have now reached my limit of blogging interest for today. I have to look through my storage room for pictures that one of the top 10 narcissists in the world wants from me. As if she didn't have enough photos of herself to worship and remind her that she's indeed very good looking. The worst part is, one set of photos were ones I have given to her years ago. I remember when I took them she told me in no uncertain terms to get two copies when I got the film developed. And I did, and I gave her one set. of course she now says I never gave her the photos. Ha! If that were the biggest problem in my life these days, to need a set of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment